VGA R3 // UGBEST R3

Her kan du altid skrive hvis du er i tvivle om hvilke forum du skal skrive i.
Brugeravatar
Wololo
1. Rang
1. Rang

VGA R3 // UGBEST R3

Ulæst indlæg af Wololo »

Hello,

first of all I'm sorry to write the post in english, I didn't found anything about that on the rules so I'm supposed I'm allowed.

I'm about to buy a electric scooter mainly for working delivering food, I would like to ask for some information about the R3 model, I found the VGA version of the R3 on Thansen, but it seems to be different from the original one of UGBEST (no Bosch motor? limited at 30, etc) I would like to know if someone got the VGA one and wanted to ask how it is doing, I'm wondering too if somone knows another trademark her in Denmark which sells the original R3.

Thank you all.

PD: I read the original post talking about the R3 of Thansen and how they changed the listed product several times, where it seems the original one was the on with the Bosch motor.
Brugeravatar
Landbo
11. Rang
11. Rang
Scootere: GEV1000 45 Km/h
Geografisk sted: Thy

Re: VGA R3 // UGBEST R3

Ulæst indlæg af Landbo »

Wololo skrev: 21. februar 2023 01:12 Hello,

first of all I'm sorry to write the post in english, I didn't found anything about that on the rules so I'm supposed I'm allowed.

I'm about to buy a electric scooter mainly for working delivering food, I would like to ask for some information about the R3 model, I found the VGA version of the R3 on Thansen, but it seems to be different from the original one of UGBEST (no Bosch motor? limited at 30, etc) I would like to know if someone got the VGA one and wanted to ask how it is doing, I'm wondering too if somone knows another trademark her in Denmark which sells the original R3.

Thank you all.

PD: I read the original post talking about the R3 of Thansen and how they changed the listed product several times, where it seems the original one was the on with the Bosch motor.
Hi.

As far as I know, UGBEST is not sold in Denmark under their original brand but only under the name VGA. I don't know if there is a difference between the models under the two brands, but I would suggest you contact a T. Hansen store and ask them about the model.

Here in Damnark, there are usually both a 30 and 45 km/h version of mopeds/scooters. The difference between the two is, in addition to the speed, that the 30 km/h version can legally be driven by a person over 18 without a driving license, while the 45 km/h version requires the driver to have a driving license for either a motorcycle or a car.

Pay attention to the range T. Hansen gives for their electric vehicles on a charge is typically only half of what you can read, just so you won't be disappointed with your eventual purchase. ;)

Regards, Leif.
Brugeravatar
Wololo
1. Rang
1. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Wololo »

Ok thank you, it is possible to calculate aprox. a real number about the km given by the batteries? Lithium ion - 60V-20Ah SLIM
Brugeravatar
Landbo
11. Rang
11. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Landbo »

Wololo skrev: 22. februar 2023 12:07 Ok thank you, it is possible to calculate aprox. a real number about the km given by the batteries? Lithium ion - 60V-20Ah SLIM
It is impossible to give an exact number, but when I estimate myself, I use the "golden" number of 50 Wh on every Km for my VGA 1000 GEV1000 45 KmH version and it roughly matches the number of km I can drive in all wind conditions and no matter if there are steep hills to drive up and down.

Your perhaps new battery contains 60 Volts * 20 Ah which gives 1200 Wh in total, which in turn means you should always be sure of being able to drive all the way home when you stay below 1200 Wh/50 Wh=24 km per charge. It is of course possible to drive several more kilometers on one charge when the sun is shining and the wind is not blowing.

Hope this complicated explanation brings you closer to how many km you can expect from a new battery in all weather conditions.

Personally, I would buy a good petrol moped from a company other than T. Hansen if it was to be used for delivering goods.

Regards, Leif.
Brugeravatar
Wololo
1. Rang
1. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Wololo »

Mmmm I'm thinking about getting a pretrol one, but the ones I've been watching are from Thansen too, im not from Denmark and when I lookup on Google all I got is Thansen Scooters, which trademark or shop would you recommend me to check up a petrol one?

Thank you for answering
Brugeravatar
Landbo
11. Rang
11. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Landbo »

Wololo skrev: 22. februar 2023 20:00 Mmmm I'm thinking about getting a pretrol one, but the ones I've been watching are from Thansen too, im not from Denmark and when I lookup on Google all I got is Thansen Scooters, which trademark or shop would you recommend me to check up a petrol one?

Thank you for answering
Yes ok, you are not from Denmark. This makes it even more difficult as the name of the various manufacturers can vary from country to country, as you have observed.

Here in Denmark, scooters from PGO Scooters in Dacun Taiwan have a good reputation for being reliable. But otherwise there are also the well-known Japanese brands such as Honda, Susuki and Yamaha. I suspect there is a close correlation between price in purchases and quality. In addition, you should probably also choose a brand for which there is a dealer near where you live.

Regards, Leif.
Brugeravatar
Wololo
1. Rang
1. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Wololo »

Yes sorry I didnt explain myself very good, my bad. I'm not from Denmark but I'm living in Copenhague right now, just moved. I'm looking for scooter here on Google but all i got is VGA and Thansen scooters (due to SEO I guess). I will check the PGO ones you said me, thank you very much.
Brugeravatar
Landbo
11. Rang
11. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Landbo »

Wololo skrev: 23. februar 2023 12:09 Yes sorry I didnt explain myself very good, my bad. I'm not from Denmark but I'm living in Copenhague right now, just moved. I'm looking for scooter here on Google but all i got is VGA and Thansen scooters (due to SEO I guess). I will check the PGO ones you said me, thank you very much.
I don't mind small misunderstandings, it often gives me a good, healthy laugh. :thumbup:

If you are looking at a PGO scooter, it is called MOTOCR here in Denmark. Hope that's not too confusing for you.

https://motocr.dk/

Then you choose the 30 and 45 Km/h models respectively.

Thanks.

Good luck, Leif.
Senest rettet af Landbo 23. februar 2023 21:49, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Brugeravatar
Wololo
1. Rang
1. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Wololo »

Thank you very much, I'm going to check. Liked the PGO Comet, seems cool to be honest, any comment about that? I'm going to check prizes about the 45km/h one to get it. Thank you.
Brugeravatar
Landbo
11. Rang
11. Rang

Ulæst indlæg af Landbo »

Wololo skrev: 23. februar 2023 21:49 Thank you very much, I'm going to check. Liked the PGO Comet, seems cool to be honest, any comment about that? I'm going to check prizes about the 45km/h one to get it. Thank you.
Ok with the MOTOCR COMET 4T EFI EURO 5. As far as I know, it is the same engine in all the MOTOCR models. Also, I don't know much about the model. There is one thing that appeals to me about the model and it is the narrow wheels/tyres, which are presumably more comfortable and safer to ride on than some of the other models' wider wheels.

Regards, Leif.
Besvar